Tuesday, January 13, 2009

m2,w2: I think I'm due for an update?


1. I bought boots, simply out of necessity. Can u spell weather? and oh it was on sale =) like a lot of the stuff here are. Its simply amazing. They're great quality and almost the same price there in Manila. This jacket I'm wearing is only 9 euros from h&m. That's 600 pesos!!!! #$%* labels..

2. I don't have anything else to say.. so babati nalang ako..

hi deej thanks for the favor
hi mom
kit haven't heard from you
ms betch hope you got my email
ms noems, im following your advice. i wear 4 pairs of tights and they're the thick type, they call it 80 den.
hi dad, glad was able to talk to you
kuya mamark and tita pel2 hope you're able to see this page
hi lola billie
tita jinky thanks for the call last new yrs
macan,rommel, nica and lian, hope to see you sunday


3. thats all..

>peace and hugs<

No comments: