Saturday, January 17, 2009

its jan 18!!! (manila time =))


Can you believe it... hambilis. If I get my vacation leave approved, that's less than a 100 days to go!!! I wish I could soon because the ticket prices aren't so bad if I book them right now.

Today, I was able to do most of the things I wanted to do.

1. I went to the flohmarkt or the flea market, I'm planning to buy a bike. I think now is a cheap time to get one since its winter and no one would want to buy a bike now. Frankfurt has a huge flea market!! mighulay! its larger than in Pistoia. Its just amazing. You have rows of second shoes, coats, radios, cameras, chairs, television, wardrobes, skiing stuff, washing machine, records, etc... whatever.
2. I went to lidl and bought my food supplies. I actually cooked for irma and svilen, my fellow interns. It wasn't so bad, I think. I cooked giniling with eggplant and toyo. We ate some of the sausage bilbao? macao? from Alvin.

3. I washed my colored clothes.. and the light ones after this.. I'm really glad Jim bought me the steam iron. Its saves a lot of effort, I'm quite used to it now and its really easy!

4. Went to the city center and saw the other areas around Zeil. Hehe, its actually nice to go around with people now. I hate going by myself.

5. Ate siopao! aha, saw Cora at kfc and yes she had some siopao with her. hahaha.

Thats about it.. and below.. is my favorite addiction now.. the siling haba with cheese inside.. thats 30 pesos per sili... yuhuh. its 1,200 per kilo!!!

oh.. i also have new readers here. welcome, welcome.

2 comments:

markos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
markos said...

ting, cans ni. first time to read your blog. wow well documented. will be reading more. reminds me of my france long long time ago. hehe payts kay ng flea market. dghan ka mapudyut dha! hehehe amping pirmi. tinuod ka, depressing ang winter sa europe. halos walay adlaw. hehehe