Happy new year!
I spent new year's with some of the Filipinos I met here in Germany! Why not? =) I had dinner at tita auring's. She cooked chicken curry, shrimps, some german beef dish, and my special request the casava cake!I also found myself some nffs, new found friends -- lian and isabela. They are Macan and Rommel's kids whom I met at the train station, they also hear mass at St. Leonhard's. They invited me to spend new year's day with them.
--
do you remember lucy from high school history? the set of bones named after the beatles song -
lucy in the sky with diamonds
other pics - are from the airport, they have their own train in the airport. it brings you from one terminal to the next and unlike our airport, you can go inside even if you're not flying out.
No comments:
Post a Comment