Monday, February 23, 2009

viva colonia!!!

Over the weekend I have:

  1. been to three cities – bonn, köln, and dusseldorf
  2. drank kölsch beer
  3. dressed as bee and have seen people dressed as bees, cows, cheerleaders, Mario brothers, angels, pirates, clowns, soldiers, spider man, etc
  4. seen Otto von Bismarck’s statue
  5. seen a castle/s
  6. seen snakes, alligators, and a statue of a dragon
  7. seen the Rhine
  8. danced from 11pm to 5am with a group of 30 people
  9. seen the Cologne Cathedral
  10. been in Beethoven’s house
  11. eaten 0,50 euro pizza slice
  12. seen Germans act un-German-like
  13. gotten super squished in a train thrice, ran after it thrice
  14. danced in a parade for two hours dressed as a bee again
  15. climbed 10kms up a hill and attended a parade all in one day


yep, you got it! I attended the Carnivale.. in Cologne!


More to come… but for now, I should get back to work…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. how are you ting?
-ballot