skip to main |
skip to sidebar
dont messe with me...
My first Frankfurt Messe (fair)!!! what's a better way to see the fair than to go with someone who has his own exhibit! Karl and his wife Maricel are in the costume/traditional/asian jewelry business and they gave me free passes to go inside. It is so amazing to see our products here! They have santol peeling wrapped in resin, acacia, even anay can be made into these jewelry things. Apart from that, the entire fair was really super cool. I'm on pretty things overload right now. From bags, toys, chairs, photo frames, kitchenware, stickers, gift wrappers, clocks, hats, etcetera. I even saw this french sticker firm which was featured on this television show I saw in Manila.
Here is a picture of me, baby karl, his brother joseph and maricel.. we couldn't take pictures of the other stalls since its not allowed.
Other pictures were from yesterday. Yeah yeah, valentines day. I cooked chicken tinola and we watched Benjamin Button at the only English cinema here in Frankfurt.. As been discussed in forums, the movie house was completely crappy. we have better cinemas at home.. Seriously. The movie was ok, too long for the message which wasn't totally new. Thank god brad was so pretty to look at and cate b is never annoying to watch either.
No comments:
Post a Comment