Tuesday, February 10, 2009

the *shitty* weather

It was all getting "Spring-y" until snow came back and today, we're having snow rain or shit weather they call it here. Kung sa Pinas to, this shit weather can be considered signal no.1 or 2. Malakas na hangin plus really cold temperature..

  1. Also (Ull-zoe), I know I'm late for an update.. last sunday it was Mira's turn to host lunch for us and she cooked mussaka. Its a Bulgarian dish but with a greek name. Its beef, potatoes, and you can add as an option yogurt. It was good. After that, we just talked and talked. Her bf showed on their beamer / projector some traditional Bulgarian dances.
  2. I have also moved to a new office room -- my own office room. Germans find it a big deal if they don't have their own buero. So this is new for me, I am used to the open-spaced type just like the Americans, Japs, French.. with the plant i promise to take better pictures and to bring my camera..
    i am crazy happy with our office coffee machine... it uses FRESH milk not powdered and it makes 6 types of drinks - milkaffee, kaffekream, latte machiatto, espresso, choco und cappuccino... I found this caramel syrup at the new Rewe. Its 60 bucks and can be used for 10 cups of latte macchiato. u can also adjust the strength of your coffee. coolll diba!?
love.hugs.and lv bags (hehehe for macoy and canios) =)

No comments: