Thursday, October 22, 2009

romanian rhapsody




I saw the President of the European Central Bank speak last night at Frankfurt's Opera house (Alter Oper). What a bonus, I just wanted to hear how a full Orchestra works. It was the Romanian Philharmonic Orchestra playing and I learned about rhapsody, symphony, and philharmonic orchestras.

I just realized, I still have my Bridget Jones moments saying things like Margaret Albright instead of Madeleine.. BUT I am able to identify half of the 27 EU nations flags correctly. So I'm not entirely hopeless.. ok, what I realized really, I wanted to thank Teacher Ametta Taguchi, Teacher Anna dela Fuente, my mother, for teaching me about cultural things. Making me not so hopeless. Really, it was a nice experience. I just wished I listened more during history classes and finish all my Nat Geo/Discovery dvds instead of watching rom-coms in the evenings. Ok, thats it. I hate personal posts like this anyway. But someone did say my blog was too sanitized. I will post the pictures later.

xoxo

No comments: