Friday, May 15, 2009

new flat...

My third move in 6 months.. why not? Its cheaper and nearer work and still near the city center. They say I live in a really nice area.. So, I think I've lived in the nice areas of Frankfurt :) Because I really loved Sachsenhausen.

Anyhow, this is good. New place, new start. :) I have waited a couple of months to get my normal im-so-perky self back and I think I'm finally there. Re-organize and re-prioritize. I haven't been partying or anything, I just became lost. Go figure. So enough of my amateur psychobabble..

I loved Paris.. Paris is the sh*t.

Im glad I started with Spain, then Berlin, the smaller cities -Amsterdam, and then Paris. If I started with Paris, the rest would just really pale in comparison. I totally loved it. Pictures will follow soon.

I think I carried around 100 to 150 kilos of my stuff around Frankfurt. I'm really tired and my back hurts. So with that, tschuesss...
(my big maleta is behind those two brown boxes. jim, can u see woof? :))

love*hugs*good vibes

oh and mother, I didn't forget. I knew it was mother's day. I just couldn't get to a phone. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY Mommy Betty! :)