Friday, September 4, 2009

Just like that... Hello fall already!

I will miss this sky.. Ma il cielo e sempre piu blu (it ain't true here!)
click on the photo it's clearer

Apologies for the late post.. I'm making the most of the last sunny(ier) days in Frankfurt. And farmvilling has not helped either. So, there are many 'fests' here... The first one was the beer-from-all-over the world one. I think you can see which one was our choice -- it wasn't so good actually but Im taking home the bottle for souvenir. hahaha. The polish beer was ok, you have the option of putting in syrup. eek. (Don't worry I only tried two, I've tried the muencher and guiness before)

This is not a fest.. I had to post. He doesn't know about this blog anyway. That's my friend Gustavo. He jumped off a bridge to go in a lake... and he broke his back. He jumped the wrong angle (I didnt know there were technicalities in doing this, I tried this before in a river in Gabaldon) We were invited to this lake trip but we didn't go. He is fine.
This was another fest but I forgot the name - somerfest something. I've been to this viewing deck a couple of times but its mandatory to take pictures. Spagnolal night or something. It was fine but another reason why I dont go 'clubbing' so much. Its molto costoso! That's Sabine and Michi.
Museums-uferfest.. (I am deeply sorry for calling it Museum-superfest) Lol! I have no idea there were so many Germans!! It was nice actually to see them come out. They are so damn serious and I like them but I think they think too much even in having fun.. I think if you tell them to enjoy they would think of the steps to do it the proper way like how there heads should fall or arms arched. Spot them. I kid. So tiring :( I loved the foooodd stalls!!!!!!!!!!
cutie patootie
the heads of the sheep are made of telephone sets and the body the telephone wires. che cool.
Frankfurt = apfelwein (me dont like it but will probably bring home a bottle :( beer is fine)
There was a 30-minute fireworks show. I have no photos. Irma taped it. It was sooo nice. I like this part. They synchronized it with music. Despite all my complaints.. I hate it here, it so boring, its not a big city, people are unfriendly.. lalala its a good steady stable place.. its for serious people. And for non-serious people (hmm) to become more serious (yown).... had to write it down.. lol Yes, good I can drink beer, cocktails are expensivE.
peace out

No comments: