Tuesday, April 7, 2009

the week(s) that was!

its back... my weekly update :)

documentation some call it :)

well, its bimonthly now.

I was and still am really exhausted. Michaela says I have spring sleepiness. In german please -- frühjarhsmüdigkeit.

I dont know why but I am sad or mopey or annoyingly sleepy all the time. I want my im-so-perky-nothing-can-piss-me-off attitude back :) hahaha wouldn't that be just lovely. Maybe its the book I'm reading. Invisible monsters.. geezuz whatever made pick up this I'm-uber-cool-i-can write like shiz book??? :(

Ok, I think my audience would not appreciate me giving them a headache :) right?

restart..
-------
I'm really starting to 'appreciate' Frankfurt. I'm totally happy that its small enough. I like how calm and easy going the people are. Spain was too crazeh for me. I like the museums :) I like the bridges. My bridge. My flat. I'm also making friends!!! :) I'm so happy. :)

Its going to be a blast :) Fun fun in the sun.

The past week, I:
1. i went to Indian cooking cooking class
2. i learned a new drinking game - wholesome ito!
3. i saw a museum - deutsche film museum - fun! :)
4. i finally went up the Franfurt viewing deck
5. i finally managed to get out of the house without stromphoses!!!
6. i managed to load credits on my phone!!! german yata ang boses!
7. i switched back to normal rice food - from the coke and ja chips diet!

thats about it, i think :)

photos are uploaded at kroa.. tschues!

xoxo

No comments: